Turning Our Act Around

Seek ye the LORD while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.  Isaiah, Chapter 55, verses 6-7.

It’s amazing, how forgiving God is.  The people had been focusing on astrologers and sorcerers rather than Him, the One True God.  God told them that if they realized that they were wrong and turned their act around, He would forgive them and take care of them.  Such divine forgiveness is something I haven’t always been able to muster.

If people were rude to me, I might be nice to them, but I still remembered that they had been rude to me.  Well, this far surpasses any rudeness or disloyalty we might have to endure.  God is always willing to forgive us if we ask Him and turn our act around by focusing on His will for us.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.

This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie