Not Blaming God for Our Problems

All the while my breath is in me, and the Spirit of God is in my nostrils; My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I won’t remove mine integrity from me. My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live. Let mine enemy be as the wicked, and he that riseth up against me as the unrighteous. For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he hath gained, when God taketh away his soul? Will God hear his cry when trouble cometh upon him? Job, Chapter 27, verses 3-9.

This is when Job had suffered many tribulations and his so-called friends were trying to help him. They challenged Job and his beliefs, but Job never wavered. He wouldn’t turn away from believing in God, even amidst his tragic situation. I want God to always keep my focus on Him. I never want to turn my back on God or to blame Him for my problems.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.


This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie