Taking Care of Even the Smallest of My Worries...

And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.  Ephesians, Chapter 3, verse 19.

It truly is difficult to comprehend how God works in our lives.  I remember growing up thinking that God was this distant, glorious being who was there to take care of us when we had important issues.  Now, I have found that if I pray to Him with little things like the key not turning over in the ignition or ask Him to find something I’m looking for, He is there taking care of even the smallest of my worries.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn’t necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.

This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections.