The More the Merrier

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father which is in heaven.  For where two or three are gathered together in My Name, there am I in the midst of them.  Matthew, Chapter 18, verses 19-20.
This reminds me of the saying: Two heads are better than one.  Well, in this passage two people praying are better than one and it’s a situation of: the more the merrier.  So when I’m concerned about someone’s health, I call my church’s prayer chain and raise my hand during the Joys and Concerns portion of the church service.

Of course, God answers prayers in whatever way He determines is best.  Sometimes it isn’t always the way we had hoped things would turn out.  Although it may be difficult to understand, I ultimately need to have faith in God’s decisions and timing for everything.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn’t necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.


This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections.