Should I Have Expected any Less of God?

And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.  Luke, Chapter 12, verses 11-12.

Jesus is really talking to the disciples and other people, preparing them not to worry about what they should say if they are questioned about their beliefs, because the Holy Spirit will provide the right words for them to say.  Well, I have found this is also beneficial for me to bear in mind in all types of situations.
I found myself worrying about a job I really wanted.  I remembered that it’s all in God’s hands no matter which way it turned out.  When I realized that, I relaxed knowing He would take care of it.
Shortly before I went for the interview, I said a quick prayer and asked God to take care of the words (meaning the words that come out of my mouth) and my willingness to let Him take care of the words.  It was amazing!  When I came out of the interview, I reviewed it over and over in my mind, amazed at how the words just flowed out of my mouth.  I couldn’t believe some of the answers I had given to questions I knew little about or had never thought about before.
I guess I shouldn’t have been so amazed.  God always takes good care of me and hadn’t I just asked Him to take care of the words?  Should I have expected any less?  Now before stressful situations, I try to remember to ask God to take care of the words and my willingness to let Him take care of the words and He always does!
Here is a related passage:
*And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for My sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.  But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.  For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.  Matthew, Chapter 10, verses 18-20.

Because this an example of how I’ve applied these Bible passages to my life, it doesn’t necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passages. Debbie

 
Because this an example of how I’ve applied these Bible passages to my life, it doesn’t necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passages. Debbie



This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections