What Does a Light House Have to Do With this Passage?

Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path.  Psalm, Chapter 119, verse 105.
This passage has special significance to me because my husband collects light houses.  My thoughtful step-sons, daughter-in-law and grandchildren got my husband a light house shower curtain for a gift.  When we moved into our house, I decided to paint light houses on the bathroom wall to go with the shower curtain.
My twelve year-old grandson drew the light houses free-hand and I painted them.  Being inspired when the painting was completed; I looked for a Bible passage to paint over the door to make a connection between God and the light houses.  There were several passages to choose from, although none spoke specifically about light houses.  I couldn’t decide, so I prayed and asked God for guidance.  I decided to use a portion of this passage: Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a Light unto my path.  Psalm, Chapter 119, verse 105.

When we went to church with our grandsons that evening, one of the songs was Thy Word Is a Lamp Unto My Feet, and a Light Unto My Path.  At that point, I knew that God had me choose the passage that He wanted.  I was so excited that it was hard to wait until after church to tell my husband and grandsons all about it.  This passage pops back into my mind, at times when I’m feeling frustrated or discouraged.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.

This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie