Monday, February 3, 2014

It's Impossible for God to Lie...

That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us.  Hebrews, Chapter 6, verse 18.

I just like this passage because it says that it’s impossible for God to lie.  That way I know if it says in the Bible that God will take care of me, He will!

Here are some related passages:
*Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, the Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.  Hebrews, Chapter 13: 5-6.

*The Words of the LORD are pure Words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.  Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, Thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.  Psalm, Chapter 12, verses 6-7.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn’t necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.


This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections.

Translate

Zoe Ministry.org

Zoe Ministry.org
Empower Orphans to Raise Their Siblings

AmeriCares.org

AmeriCares.org
Saving Lives World Wide

Heifer International.org

Heifer International.org
A Gift of an Animal Can Change People's Lives

Link