Foreward

                                               Foreword

     In much the same way that Reality shows allow the observer to take a glimpse into another person’s life, thoughts and decisions, this book allows you a very candid, enlightening glimpse into my personal and spiritual life.  The Reality show doesn’t just portray the strengths of the person observed.  It also portrays the weaknesses, as does this book.  Reading the Bible on a daily basis has positively enriched my life in ways that go far beyond literal interpretation.

Although this book has the potential of being controversial, it is not my intent to offend any person, group or religious belief.  I feel obliged to honestly express how the selected Bible passages have influenced my life and would be negligent, as an author and a Christian, to do anything less.
It’s my desire for readers of all ages and religious backgrounds to find that reading the Bible never becomes outdated and continues to hold personal significance for all types of readers of the new millennium.
                                                            D.S
This book and blog were created to give an example of how I have related particular Bible passages to my life in hopes that it will help other relate to God through the Bible in a way that is personally significant to them. Debbie


This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections.