God Knows When the Timing Is Right

The LORD, is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear?  The LORD is the strength of my life: of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm, Chapter 27: 1.

When I’m confused and afraid I’m going to make the wrong decision, I pray and God Lights the way for me.  He gives me a feeling of what to do.  No, He doesn’t say, “Debbie, this is what you should do.”  When I talk to Him, my prayers tend to be less formal and more like a conversation with God, except for when I say the Lord’s Prayer.

When I’m stressed and God doesn’t want me to worry, He gives me a calm feeling I call the Peace Which Passes All Understanding.

After I pray, asking God for guidance, I try to listen to the instincts that God gives me.  If I get a calm feeling, I move forward on it.  If I have an unsettling feeling, I wait because sometimes it’s not God’s Will or the timing just isn’t right.  God always sees the Big Picture and knows when the timing is right for us.  When I trust the instincts that God gives me, my life seems much more stress-free and things seem to fall into place.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.


This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie