How Does God Feel About People Who Believe in Using the God Power Within Them?

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!  how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds: I will be like the most High.  Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.  They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms. That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?  Isaiah, Chapter 14, verses 12-17.


God is condemning Satan’s influence on mankind, especially Babylon.  Now, if God didn’t like that Satan had tried to become like God, don’t you think God would be equally displeased when people professing to be Christians want to have “the god power within them?”  I’m no expert, but through the things I have read in the Bible, God usually gets pretty upset when anyone is arrogant enough to try to gain the power of God.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.

This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie