Monday, May 21, 2012

Highest Regard

But be not ye called Rabbi: for One is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.  And call no man your father upon the earth: for One is your Father, which is in heaven.  Neither be ye called masters: for One is your Master, even Christ.  Matthew, Chapter 23, verses 8-10.

God wants us to hold Him in highest regard and no other.

(I read this before I posted it and wondered if I should add more than the one sentence I have in the book. I think that, sometimes, God wants things simple to make a point.)


This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 

Translate

Zoe Ministry.org

Zoe Ministry.org
Empower Orphans to Raise Their Siblings

AmeriCares.org

AmeriCares.org
Saving Lives World Wide

Heifer International.org

Heifer International.org
A Gift of an Animal Can Change People's Lives

Link