It Seems Some People Are Always Angry

An angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression.  Proverbs, Chapter 29, verse 22.

It seems that some people are always angry.  They are abrupt with others and say hateful things rather than try to work things out calmly.  They go around upsetting people everywhere they go, leaving a trail of arguments, fights and people with hurt feelings.  I learned a long time ago that my life runs a lot smoother when I stay clear of people like this.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.




This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie