Because of Drug, Alcohol and Counterproductive Choices...

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.  For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.  And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.  As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.  Galatians, Chapter 6, verses 7-10.

This reminds me of the rock stars who have gotten caught up in all the fame and money and end up has-beens because of drug, alcohol and counterproductive choices they make in their lives.
Then I think of Mother Teresa and all the wonderful, selfless things she did for others during her life.  Although, I wouldn't be the envy of all my neighbors, I would rather work toward having similar attributes as Mother Teresa, with my focus on God’s Will for me rather than living and dying in the fast lane.

Because this is an example of how I've applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.

This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections.