I Let Food or Possessions Become Too Important

Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.  If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.  John, Chapter 14, verses 6-7.

Knowing how patient, understanding and forgiving Jesus is gives me a clear picture of God the Father who is exactly the same.  Fortunately for me, since I need lots of patience and forgiveness.  I tend to keep making the same mistakes over and over again by getting caught up in feeling self-righteous about things, judging other people and letting food or possessions become too important in my life (just to mention a few of my many shortcomings.)

Since this is an example of how I've applied this Bible passage to my life, it may not reflect the whole meaning of the passage.

Please share by clicking on comments below. Thanks! Debbie



This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections.