Those Who Put Others Down

For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.  Ecclesiastes, Chapter 7, verse 20.

My mother used to tell me that there are some who put others down just to make themselves feel better.  This saying has comforted me over the years.  The thing I never paid any attention to is whether I did this myself.
None of us is perfect, except Jesus.  It’s funny how easy it is for us non-perfect human beings to find fault in others.  It appears that we think that looking down on others makes us better people.  NOT…as the kids say!…or No way, Jose!…or Not on your life!  I could go on, but you get the idea.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.




This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie