No Wizard or Sorcery Books Even If They are Popular

Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.  Leviticus, Chapter 19:31.

This tells me that God doesn’t want me watching TV shows where people are trying to get in contact with my deceased loved ones.  He, also, doesn’t want me reading books about wizards and sorcery even though there are many books written for children these days that are very popular with adults, as well.

Here are some related passages:
*And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a-whoring after them, I will even set My face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.  Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.  And ye shall keep My Statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you.  Leviticus, Chapter 20, verses 6-8.
*A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.  Leviticus, Chapter 20, verse 27.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.

This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie