I Could Have Been a Little Skeptical...

If I do not the works of My Father, believe Me not.  But if I do, though ye believe not Me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.  John, Chapter 10, verses 37-38.

It amazes me.  The Israelites were told for generations that there would be a Savior and they waited for Him all those years.  When Jesus, the Savior, did come, they didn’t believe Him.  Now, you might be able to understand why they might not believe Him just because He tells them that He is the Savior.  I guess I could have been a little skeptical at that point, as well.  Jesus knows they are doubtful and does major miracles like making people see who had been blind from birth, making the lame walk, bringing the dead back to life, taking water and making it into wine and taking a little bread and a few fish and making it feed thousands.
He did major miracles so people would realize He isn’t just any man who is saying that He is the Savior.  He really IS the Savior!!  His miracles and all His actions attested to this, but still people don’t believe Him.  We have record in the Bible of all the great things that Jesus did and said, but He gives us a choice.  Do you believe Him?  I hope for your sake you do!


This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections.