The Ant and the Grasshopper, How Does That Relate to the Bible?

The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.  Proverbs, Chapter 13: 4.

This reminds me of the story my grandfather used to tell me when I was little about the Ant and the Grasshopper.  The ant worked busily throughout the spring, summer and fall and put food away for the winter while the Grasshopper enjoyed himself and played.  Then when the winter came along, the Ant had a plenty of food to last him and the lazy Grasshopper was cold and hungry.
Here is a related passage:

*Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep; and an idle soul shall suffer hunger.  Proverbs, Chapter 19, verse 15.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.
This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie