Watching Where We Are Walking

Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.  Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.  Proverbs, Chapter 4, verses 26-27.

I remember walking with a friend on a dirt road that ran along the far side of my elementary school.  I was rambling on about something as I walked, only to be stopped by the squeals of delight from my walking partner.  She had found a silver dollar in my tracks.
I had been so busy focused on something else that I hadn't watched where I was walking, as she had.  If I had paid attention to what I was doing and where I was going, I would have been the person who found the treasure. 

Well, Christians also have to watch where they are going and whether the choices they are making are leading them astray.   The worldly things in life can lead us off our path of faith.  If we focus on God’s Will for us, as stated in the Bible, we are more apt to find the treasure of Salvation at the end of our road.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.

This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie