Our Love for Jesus Isn't a Private Secret

Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.  Psalm, Chapter 32, verse 11.

Sometimes, we Christians walk around like our love for Jesus is this private secret that we keep to ourselves, lest anyone think we are religious fanatics.  I know that I have been guilty of this myself.  God wants us to be excited about all the wonderful things that He does in our lives and not to hide our joy.  This is something I still need to focus on.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.



This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie