I Want the Same Dedication

O GOD, Thou art my God; early will I seek Thee: my soul thirsteth for Thee, my flesh longeth for Thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see Thy power and Thy glory, so as I have seen Thee in the sanctuary.  Because Thy loving kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise Thee.  Thus will I bless Thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in Thy Name.  Psalm, Chapter 63, verses 1-4.

I help my students analyze the descriptive writing styles of authors.  David would be a great example of this.  After reading how much David loves God when he says that his soul thirsteth and his flesh longeth for God in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is, makes me want to have that same dedication in my relationship with God.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.


This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie