Feelings That Drain Your Faith

Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.  For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.  Psalm, Chapter 37, verses 8-9.

Sometimes when people do really hateful and inconsiderate things, I find myself plotting equally hateful things to do back to them.  Behavior like that isn’t befitting a Christian.  I need to turn these draining feelings (they drain my Christianity out of me) over to God, so I can get on with living the life that He wants.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.


This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie