Do the Words That Come Out of My Mouth Reflect My Faith in Jesus?

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my Redeemer.  Psalm, Chapter 19, verse 14.

I have said something similar to this in church for years, but do I always think about what I’m really saying or do I just rattle it off in a routine fashion?  I hate to admit it, but sometimes the latter is true.  Yet, I would like the words that come out of my mouth and all my thoughts to be ones that glorify God and make Him proud of me.
I also find myself thinking and saying things that don’t glorify God and don’t make me the best example of my love for Him.  Maybe if I put more thought into what I’m saying at church, I might be a better example of what I think and say elsewhere.
Here are some related passages:
*And He called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.  Matthew, Chapter 15, verses 10-11.

*Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?  But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.  For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.  Matthew, Chapter 15, verses 17-20.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.


This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections. 
Please click on comments below to share your suggestions. Thanks! Debbie