I Need to Be a Do As I Say and Do Christian...

He that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His Commandments, is a liar, and the Truth is not in him.  But whoso keepeth His Word in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in Him.  He that saith he abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk, even as He walked. 1 John, Chapter 2, verses 4-6.

I need to be a “Do as I say and as I do Christian” and be more than boastful talk.  We need to be examples for others to see how God works in our lives.
Here are some related passages:
*For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the Law, till all be fulfilled.  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least Commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.  Matthew, Chapter 5, verses 18-19.
*I am the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.  Blessed are they that do His Commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.  Revelation, Chapter 22, verses 13-15.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.


This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections.