It's Impossible for God to Lie...

That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us.  Hebrews, Chapter 6, verse 18.

I just like this passage because it says that it’s impossible for God to lie.  That way I know if it says in the Bible that God will take care of me, He will!

Here are some related passages:
*Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, the Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.  Hebrews, Chapter 13: 5-6.

*The Words of the LORD are pure Words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.  Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, Thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.  Psalm, Chapter 12, verses 6-7.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn’t necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.


This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections.