The Things Which Are Not Seen Are Eternal...

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.  2 Corinthians, Chapter 4, verses 17-18.

Sometimes I get caught up in feeling sorry for myself.  When I think of this, my troubles are very insignificant compared to the suffering Jesus went through to save us from our sins.  After I think of all He went through on my behalf, I feel guilty for the petty things I worry about.

Here is a related passage:
*For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.  Isaiah, Chapter 41, verse 13.


Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn’t necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.



This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections