God Will Be There With Us...

And in that day ye shall ask Me nothing.  Verily, verily, I say unto you.  Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in My Name, He will give it you.  John, Chapter 16, verse 23.

There have been times in my life when I have had situations larger than my plate could handle.  Fortunately, God answered my prayer by providing friends and family who would support me in ways that defy explanation.  I am truly blessed!

NOTE: In the situations mentioned, when I prayed, I couldn't ask God to have such and such happen, just the way I wanted Him to resolve things.We don't always get everything we ask of God. Some of the things we ask for aren't what's best for us. Some of the things we ask for aren't what are in God's plan, because He always knows the Big Picture. The thing that is significant to know, that no matter how bad things might get, God is there with us and will get us through whatever is going on...if we let Him.

Because this is an example of how I’ve applied this Bible passage to my life, it doesn’t necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the passage.


This is a connection I've made from this Bible passage. Please share your connections.